Outside Sales Representative
At CashDoctor we are revolutionizing the way American business owners think about mobile. Our mobile solutions not only save our customers money, but also allow them to convert to an affordable, rapid platform that is good for business growth and good for the environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is in the right place at the right time. Mobile app sales is expected to grow by over 550% by 2016.
We have an excellent Entry Level, commission based, opportunity for an eager and outgoing individual to join our growing team! We are seeking Outside Sales Representatives across the county to work as a Canvasser, pre-qualifying, setting up sales appointments with business owners and closing deals in exclusive territories across the country. If you have a positive attitude and are eager to learn and grow, you are an excellent prospect! We offer internal advancement to recruiter, Management and Training positions. Apply now in order to reserve your territory as territories are limited.
As an Outside Sales Representative you will be responsible for generating leads and setting appointments with qualified business owners. Once out in the field you will canvass areas and approach business owners regarding mobile services.
Other responsibilities of the Outside Sales Representative role includes:
- Learning and delivering a mobile presentation to prospective business owners
- Canvassing target market areas
- Providing nightly reporting of leads/appointments and hours worked
- Completing necessary paperwork and email correspondence promptly
- Attending weekly conference calls and meetings
- Maintaining constant communication with the home office
- Communicating and sharing best practices with management and team
- Demonstrating behavior to properly represent CashDoctor’s core values
- Participating in continual training to keep up with market expansion and job duties
As an Outside Sales Representative you must be organized and able to prioritize tasks in an efficiently manner. You must be dedicated and able to follow through with commitments. We are seeking candidates with high standards who expect personal and team performance to be nothing short of the best. You must be persistent and demonstrate a tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done. Qualified candidates are flexible and able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
Other requirements of the Coordinator role include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification
- 1+ years of experience in customer service, sales or related role or currently enrolled in College
- Experience meeting or exceeding sales goals or quotas
- Experience working in an unsupervised environment
- Ability to effectively utilize selling techniques
- Previous door-to-door sales experience, a plus
- Previous retail experience, a plus
- Previous appointment setting experience, a plus
- Valid Driver’s License